Final Cut Pro X 10.2
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results. In this three-day, hands-on course, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions. Students work with real-world media to learn practical approaches to video editing—from basic techniques to the powerful advanced features of Final Cut Pro.
Who should attend
This class is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and prefers hands-on and interactive instruction.
What you’ll learn
- Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
- Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio • Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
- Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
- Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
- Working with 3D titles
- Finishing and final project
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of video editing terminology is highly recommended
Logic Pro X
Introduction to Logic Pro X
Logic Pro X is the complete professional recording studio for the Mac that gives musicians everything they need to go from first note to final master. This three-day hands-on course introduces students to Logic Pro’s primary features and basic user interface. Students learn how to generate a customized audio and MIDI configuration that will seamlessly integrate with their own personal production studio. Students also create their own song using Logic Pro’s comprehensive array of software instruments, Apple Loops, and DSP effects.
In-depth lessons cover MIDI and audio recording, streamlined editing and arrangement techniques, user-defined key commands, automation, using external MIDI controllers, mixing, and creating final output.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for students who want to learn music production and composition using Logic Pro and who prefer hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore its functionality.
What You’ll Learn
- How to understand workflow techniques
- How to record and edit audio and MIDI
- How to use software instruments
- How to use audio effects
- How to mix and automate
- How to manipulate pitch and time
Before attending the course, students should have knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation. Also, basic knowledge of audio terminology is highly recommended.