As an extension of our partnership with deadCenter film, Metro Technology Centers is proud to support deadCenter’s ongoing commitment to provide educational opportunities for Oklahoma’s film industry professionals. This three-hour intensive session explores important stages of screenplay development, with an emphasis on enhancing the story elements valued by directors and producers.
You’ll learn how to:
- Define a wealth of meaningful story values
- Develop your concept into a marketable framework
- Structure your story for best impact
- Establish dynamic characters
- Set your script apart by elevating concept, plot and theme
- Explore screenplay form and structure
- Collaborate with directors
This seminar is presented in partnership with deadCenter in support of Oklahoma’s film industry.