Certification is increasingly recognized as an essential standard for human resource managers, as many companies already limit employment to certified professionals.
Course Started July 18, 2018
24 total hours of instruction in 12 easy two-hour sessions
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. each Wednesday
By obtaining a certification in human resources, you demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills vital to human resource management.
- Presents a comprehensive and detailed review of the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge and the HR Certification Institute exam content outlines.
- Helps you capitalize on your strengths and shift your study plan toward areas that require more focus.
- Led by an experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructor.
- Classroom environment brings the competencies to life through the real-world experiences of your peers.
- Sample test questions and periodic progress checks elevate your confidence in your knowledge.
- Learn techniques to grow your confidence when taking the exam.
- Equips you with tools and knowledge necessary to earn your certification.
Designed to assist human resource professionals in increasing their knowledge base, this course offers tools to prepare for PHR (Professional in Human Resources) and SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) exams using the official HRCP Program as the curriculum.