Are You and Your Employees SAFE in the HEAT?
Presented in partnership with
U.S. Department of Labor
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Attend this program to gain LIFE SAVING information directly from the agency that oversees standards to assure safe and healthful working conditions. Learn preventative measures and hear about actual case studies.
- Know the Health Effects of HEAT
- Learn the Types of HEAT ILLNESS
- Identify SYMPTOMS
- PREVENT Heat Stroke
- Respond to an EMERGENCY
- Create a Culture of AWARENESS
Who Should Attend
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Those who write or approve work policy
- Anyone in charge of employees: Team/Shift Leaders
- Everyone working in the Oklahoma HEAT
- Those who wish to volunteer in disaster relief efforts
To register, or for more information, contact the DBC at 405.595.4090, or email us at Downtown@MetroTech.edu.