This complimentary series focuses on the fundamental capabilities all professionals need to succeed today. Selected topics showcase the essential building blocks that differentiate superior performers from the rest of the pack.
- Discover professional development training opportunities at the DBC.
- Meet our instructors and sample selected courses.
- See how we can help you develop customized training for your organization.
All sessions run from 9-11 a.m. and include a light continental breakfast. While the topics are presented as a series, each is a stand-alone session. Registration is required.
November 3: Emotional Intelligence
We all have moments when we tell ourselves: “It would be so much simpler if I just did this myself.” Today’s work, though, almost always requires input and contribution from others, making it impossible to accomplish our goals without counting on, collaborating with and involving co-workers. Emotional intelligence gets to the core of our interactions with others. What is best about emotional intelligence is that we can all get much better at it.
Don’t Miss These Other Presentations in the Series.
- December 8: Leadership and Feedback
- January 12: Managers as Coaches
- March 2: Capstone – Putting It All Together