A WORLD-CLASS OPPORTUNITY RIGHT HERE IN OKLAHOMA.
A project of the Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation and Metro Tech Downtown Business Campus.
Through customized curriculum and a Dragon Boat team paddling experience, your working teams explore what makes them great and face what keeps them from excellence. Learn the disciplines all top-performing teams exemplify every day and how to use them to make your team an unstoppable force and thriving success.
This unique, all day, all-inclusive program combines in-class and on-the-water training to build relationships and maximize your team’s learning experience.
“If your organization needs a fun team building alternative, I’d recommend Conquer the Dragon. There is no other comparison to paddling together in a dragon boat, focused on a task that includes everyone, counting on each other to bring their best effort. It was meaningful training for our executive team, along with a fun day out of the office experiencing what our own local community has to offer. It doesn’t get any better than that.”
Weston DeHart, President
CMS Willowbrook Inc.
In a program designed specifically for intact work teams who require ongoing collaboration, coordination and commitment, your team members benefit from a customized training approach – concentrating on areas most relevant to your team and its performance. In candid discussions, team members are challenged to take ownership of how they impact overall performance and develop practical solutions for team success.
The Dragon Boat experiential training on the water reinforces the curriculum and provides a fun, out-of-office experience.
- Debunk myths about what makes the “best” teams.
- Understand the five disciplines of team functioning.
- Celebrate and fortify strengths in your work team and identify gaps.
- Discuss practical approaches to strengthen team functioning.
Key Program Benefits:
- Customized curriculum for teams from 8-22 people.
- Honest discussions about what is working and what is not.
- Relevant, practical solutions developed during a working session to break through barriers, build team cohesion and establish necessary building blocks for team success.
- Engaging, fun and revealing activities build relationships among team members.
- Hosted on the beautiful OKC Boathouse District campus, providing your team with fresh surroundings and a new perspective.
- In a final debrief the team formulates an action plan for going forward.
Where real working teams discover their strengths and opportunities.
To learn more:
Or call us at 405.595.4090