By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
How do you provide the kind of service that delights your customers, makes them rave about you, and keeps them coming back for more?
In this interactive session, you’ll learn about the science and psychology of customer service. We’ll study the areas of the brain that impact satisfaction and how emotional intelligence plays a role in the process. You’ll understand what to do, and even more importantly, what not to do in difficult situations. You’ll gain skills at:
- Reading personality styles to speak the customer’s language
- Understanding and applying Emotional Intelligence
- Using Aggressive Hospitality
- Transforming VUC’s (Very Unhappy Customers) using brain chemistry and neuroscience
- Setting yourself apart with the “wow” factor
- Creating the TOTAL experience
Misunderstandings happen and, when they do, you need the tools to redeem the moment. We’ll discuss the frame of mind of an unhappy customer, and what they need from you to turn the situation around. Finally we’ll explore how to take care of you. Five-Star customer service is rewarding but it’s also hard work. If you’re not careful you can get burned out. We’ll talk about strategies to take care of yourself, so you can be your very best with your customers.
No matter what industry you serve, this workshop is for you. Join us to realize the secrets of Five-Star Customer Service.