Do you and your employees know what to do if an active shooter enters your workplace?
In an increasingly violent world, there is no such thing as being too prepared. Active shooter incidents usually evolve quickly and are often unpredictable. The best way to be prepared when the unthinkable happens is to plan ahead. In the midst of chaos, when seconds count, everyone is important to mitigating outcomes and saving lives.
Learn what you need to know:
- The characteristics of active shooter events
- Prevention and intervention best practices
- The pathway to targeted violence and pre-attack behaviors
- Threat/Risk assessment components
- Top security preparedness measures